This job is no longer available
One of our larger partner schools in Exeter is looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher to teach in a Year 6 class. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher who is versatile, inspiring and dedicated to forging a life long career. The school in question offers a supportive network and is situated in lovely grounds that offer a great deal of space for the children and the opportunity for outdoor learning. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an ever expanding and forward thinking school then this is the ideal position for you!
This school aims to provide the highest standard of teaching and this has been continuously recognised in there Ofsted Reports. Candidates with specialisms in Numeracy, Literacy and Music would be at an advantage however this isn't essential for your application. The school is at the centre of the local community and parents, staff and pupils take great pride in there school and there achievements.
All candidates must posses the following:
- Fully Qualified, (UK fully qualified teachers who hold QTS, overseas trained applicants are welcomed providing that they have a recognised teaching qualification from a recognised overseas university)
- Have a level of practical experience in KS2 that can be demonstrated,
- Have a knowledge of the current curriculum,
- Have outstanding behaviour and classroom management,
- are Flexible
- Enthusiastic and has a passion to extend and improve a child's learning and development.
This position is for a full time, fixed term contract, until the end of the academic year however could become permanent for the right candidate. All applicants must be flexible and available immediately.
If you would like to work with Randstad Education and are seeking work in these areas please send via email a copy of your up to date CV and Covering letter