This job is no longer available
Embedded Software - Ethernet - UML - Contract
My west midlands client have a large & exciting new project going live shortly and require a top draw software engineer to aid in the early stages of this project. This is a contract position for a minimum of 6 months. The successful candidate will be required:
* To write and maintain functional requirement specifications by interpreting and analysing user requirements.
* To develop software designs and architectures that they and/or their colleagues will implement
* At least 5 years experience in real-time software development using C/C++
* Experience of developing drivers for Ethernet communication protocols would be beneficial.
* The ability to support and lead less experienced engineers.
* Experience of using structured design methodologies such as UML.
If this role if of interest to you please could you give Nathan a call on 0121 6325555 or apply here
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com