Junior HR Business Partner - Legal
Senior HR Officer/ Business Partner - 12 Month FTC - Global Law firm - £40k - £45k
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior HR Officer role that may be of interest. This is a 12 month FTC opportunity at a Leading Global Law firm based in The City.
Are you a HR Officer or Senior HR Advisor looking for a challenging, exciting opportunity to excel your career forward within the competitive Legal sector?
This is a superb opportunity to join a world leading organisation in theLondonheadquarters where career progression is unrivalled.
Reporting into the London HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing a pro-active and business focussed service to a dedicated client group including Partners & Senior partners (c.200).
Focusing on day to day HR issues including:
- Employee Relations advisory - from absence management to disciplinaries and grievances, ensuring compliance with internal procedures.
- Resourcing - prepare information for recruitment proposals and track progress of proposals. Be responsible for hiring within client group inclusive of interviewing and liaison with the line.
- International Assignments - including identification of individuals for mobility, relocation assistance, assessment of compensation etc.
- Performance Management Process - manage performance issues with line managers as appropriate.
- Reward / Management Information - annual compensation reviews (salary and bonus), analyse proposals.
- Learning and Development - work closely alongside specialists to ensure that appropriate training is delivered to your client base.
- Global and Local Communication / Teamworking - Liaison as required with line management/HR teams in theUKto assist the provision of global standards across the business and in the handling of cross border issues.
You will thrive on responsibility and will need to be relatively autonomous in practice, with the ability to make decisions, conduct interviews and deal with demanding clients independently. This position sits within a very friendly, proactive team who will aid your development and provide support and advice when needed.
FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HR EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL