This job is no longer available
Project Manager - DFA, EMIR, FATCA Delivery
Due to growth, a global investment bank require a Project Manager with an excellent experience with DFA, EMIR and FATCA as well as delivery background to play a pivotal role within a delivery team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with DFA, EMIR and FATCA, ideally within Investment Banking. The role will require the Project Manager to be very delivery focused when working on regulatory projects and to execute multiple lines of business within a delivery function centred around clients. The project manager will also be involved with account opening and the end to end client on boarding from a regulatory perspective. It is essential to be hands on and understand external regulation in relation to client data and have an excellent track record with managing and influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent Project Management experience from an Investment Banking background
- Extensive and consistent delivery track record of working within regulatory reporting
- Expert knowledge of DFA, EMIR and FATCA
- Hands on experience of end to end client experience including account opening and on boarding
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Understanding of client data / client reference data
- Experience of working within large IT investment banking projects
Please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with hands on DFA, EMIR and FATCA and delivery experience within Investment Banking will be prioritized.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com