This job is no longer available
Project ManagerNHS, Project Manager
Project Manager, NHS, Heath Care, Public Sector
A well known NHS trust urgently seeks a Project manager based on a 6 months contract with the potential to extend. As a part of a large migration project, the Project Manager is expected to come in a manage 4 teams of 6-8 engineers. We need this Project manager to ideally have previous NHS experience, however, all candidates that do apply will be considered.
* Relevant experience gained in management consulting, or alternatively, undertaking business change and/or customer service improvement at a major public body, private business or outsourcer
* An ability to demonstrate where they have made a significant contribution to a workstream within a large change project, with ownership and responsibility for discrete elements of the workstream deliverables
* A proven ability to work independently or with minimum supervision while remaining cognisant of team dependencies and engaging in proactive upward communication to ensure timely risk and issue management
* Experience of working and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and a proven ability to develop solid working relationships with both internal and client personnel
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills in English including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
* Working with sensitive public data and managing the risk around this
* Implementing change and the promotion of adoption
* Self-service solutions such as natural language speech recognition, on-line and mobile solutions
If you feel like you have the knowledge and experience within the NHS as a Project Manager, then please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com