This job is no longer available
Full-time English Teacher
Applications are invited with suitable credentials to fulfill a role of permanent teacher of English at our mixed-comprehensive secondary school (Applications from NQT's welcome)
Our school seeks the services of an engaging and motivated English Teacher to join an active teaching and learning team. Exceptional literacy skills with an understanding of the national curriculum are essential for the successful candidate.
Our dynamic and vibrant department is supportive and progressive. All members of the department are encouraged to develop their teaching skills through sharing best practice and continued CPD.
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- an extensively resourced primary provision
- opportunities for promotion.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full CRB check.
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV