Primary School Teacher
Primary Teacher of KS1 or KS2
Our all through Academy is a high performing school with ambition to achieve Outstanding in our next Ofsted; we are seeking to appoint a primary teacher with the drive a passion to help us achieve this. The successful primary teacher will join a dynamic team of teachers who are committed to push standards forward. Sharing good practice with teachers in the team and continued CPD mean the successful teacher will have the opportunity to further their career within our school.
In our school we allow our children to flourish by encouraging them to be creative in their learning and offering a varied curriculum that offers a wide range of experiences. The school has a range of students with differing learning needs and interests, the successful teacher will offer differentiated activities to provide access to all learning styles.
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- an extensively resourced primary provision
- opportunities for promotion.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the appointment is subject to references and CRB clearance.
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV