This job is no longer available
Randstad Education is recruiting in Maidstone - Education Consultant.
£18,000 - £21,000 with an uncapped bonus
This is an opportunity for a sales professional to join our high performing recruitment team in Maidstone. You will be responsible for driving business growth, whilst maintaining existing business relationships with clients and candidates.
Randstad is a global recruitment company that operates in 46 specialist market sectors, Randstad Education, the leading UK and global educational specialist is part of this worldwide organisation. We work closely with our local educational institutes, placing teachers and support staff into temporary assignments and permanent positions.
We will consider applications from sales professionals as well as experienced recruitment consultants. You will have experience of developing new business, establishing strong relationships and will enjoy working in a fast paced sales environment.
The role will involve you:
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Selling to existing and new clients, face to face and over the telephone
- Attracting suitable candidates through various methods
- Matching candidates to the right schools
- Working to strict legislation and guidelines
- Building relationships with clients and candidates
- Achieving targets on a weekly and monthly basis
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer great training and development helping you to fulfil your career aspirations. In fact, 80% of ALL our promotions are internal! As a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer we offer a competitive benefits package where your success is recognised and rewarded!