This job is no longer available
Teachanywhere is recruiting in central London for an International Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 - £25,000 with an uncapped bonus
This is an opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our high performing recruitment team in London. You will be responsible for attracting, screening and introducing teachers to our international teams who look after international teaching posts across the Far and Middle East.
Randstad is a global recruitment company that operates in 46 specialist market sectors, Teachanywhere, the leading international educational specialist is part of this worldwide organisation. We work closely with our teachers placing them into private international schools around the world, with an emphasis on the Far East, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
We have offices around the world in Dubai, New Zealand, Australia, North America and more.
Our ideal candidate will come from an international recruitment background; we will consider any sector although education would be our preference. You will have experience of establishing strong relationships and will enjoy working in a fast paced sales environment.
The role will involve you:
- Attracting suitable candidates through various methods
- Matching candidates to the right schools
- Having a good knowledge of different cultures/benefits/environments globally
- Discussing and selling the opportunities abroad to teachers
- Working to strict legislation and guidelines
- Establishing strong relationships with teachers
- Achieving targets on a weekly and monthly basis
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer great training and development helping you to fulfil your career aspirations. In fact, 80% of ALL our promotions are internal! As a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer we offer a competitive benefits package where your success is recognised and rewarded!