Electronics Engineer - Thames Valley - contract
I am currently recruiting for an experienced electronics engineer to work on a 6 months contract for a consultancy who are based in the Thames Valley. You will be working on R&D projects in multiple safety critical industries.
- Experience with analogue and digital circuitry design
- Experience with PCB design
- Experienced with embedded software
- Experience working in an R&D environment (product design preferred)
- Experience working with safety critical electronics would be beneficial
You can interview and start immediately.
Rate will be £30-£35 per hour and contract will run for 6 months.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com