This job is no longer available
Business Analyst, Banking,Edinburgh, Risk Management, £300 - 350 per day
A leading bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst with excellent risk experience to join theirEdinburghoffice in a contract position paying a day rate of £300 - £350 on a six month rolling basis.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience within Wholesale markets including both current and emerging issues affecting companies and its approach to supervision
- Meet standards for the Corporate, Institutional banking and Mid market business
- Good knowledge of working within market risk or credit risk
- Previous Business Analyst experience within the financial services, including regulation, market activity, competitor activity and industry trends
- Strong experience in risk system development cycles
- Experience in supporting the execution of Operational loss management which would include: Data Validation, Event Reconciliation, Forecasting, KRI'S and Risk
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now.
Key Words: Business, Analyst, Risk, Market, KRI's, Forecasting, Data, Validation, Event, Reconciliation, Regulation, WBM, Edinburgh,
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com