This job is no longer available
Are you a dynamic and energetic graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom?
Are you currently working as a Teaching Assistant and would like more responsibility?
Do you have experience of working with large groups of teenagers such as sports coaching, charity work or drama workshops?
Do you have or are you working towards gaining a Further Education or TEFL qualification and have experience of working with 16-18 year olds but want to work and gain experience within the younger years in secondary schools?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then 'Cover Supervisor' work could be for you!
Due to high demand for these roles, Randstad Education are currently looking to recruit a number of Cover Supervisors to work in a variety of secondary schools across Nottinghamshire, but specifically in the Nottingham City area. .
The job will involve:
- willing and able to supervise classes of 11-18 year olds, using strategies to manage behaviour in line with school policy
- being comfortable delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking involved
- highly organised and able to communicate effectively
Our requirements for this post mean you must:
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (CRB) and full referencing process
- be passionate about working with children
- possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
At Randstad Education we also consistently offer a variety of temporary long term and day to day supply bookings for education support roles in various Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and colleges throughout the East Midlands region.
You will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including the certified 'Team Teach' course
- 'recommend a friend' bonus scheme
- the flexibility to work where you want through our network of branches
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it