This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Banking - Funds
An investment bank based in numerous locations in Scotland are looking to hire several Project Managers with funds experience to join a business implementation programme.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in project delivery and strategy with an understanding of business change. Ideal candidates will have banking knowledge and experience, specifically investment accounting and/or fund administration. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of dealing with risks and issues as well as working to tight deadlines managing more than one stream at once. In addition, stakeholder management and end to end project lifecycle experience is necessary.
- Proven track record of project management within banking and finance
- Ideally experience within fund administration and/or investment accounting
- Very delivery focused and solution orientated
- Able to manage multiple workstreams and work to tight deadlines
- Strong ability to identify risks and issues
- Project management qualification(s) would be advantageous e.g. Prince 2
- Excellent stakeholder management and an ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- End to end project lifecycle experience
If you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration. Candidates who are a commutable distance from either Glasgow or Edinburgh will be considered initially.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com