This job is no longer available
Technical Data Warehouse Developer - Banking -East Sussex- Up to £58,000pa
Our Client, an investment bank, are currently looking for a Technical Data Warehouse Developer to work in their East Sussex Office, on a permanent basis.
To manage and develop an existing Risk Data Mart, specifically the dimensional presentation layer component and business objects layer. Working with an existing team to ensure the E2E Warehouse/Mart is available to users.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Data Warehousing principles - Previous experience in working within a Data Warehouse environment is ideal.
- An understanding of Warehouse specific modelling and when to apply each. ThirdNormalForm, Dimensional Modelling.
- ETL principles and best practice
- Kimble / Inman methodologies
- Project Management Experience
- either working within projects or leading projects
- managing resources and tasks
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Stored procedures
- SSIS /DTS experience
- SQL Server physical design required for Warehousing.
- Understanding of Database administration would be useful
- Business Objects
- Universe Development
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V and I will phone you to discuss in further detail
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com