This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - OTC Derivatives, Data Services
A global investment bank are currently looking for a business analyst with a background in OTC derivatives to join a large team.
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record of business analysis within investment banking including requirements gathering, producing functional and non functional specifications and worked within an Agile environment. It will be necessary to have knowledge of OTC Derivatives, e.g. Interest Rates, Credit or FX Derivatives. In addition it will be essential to have excellent communication skills, be very delivery focused and worked in strategic and tactical environments. Experience of working with data services teams will be highly advantageous.
- Proven and recent business analysis experience within investment banking
- Excellent/SME knowledge of OTC Derivatives, e.g. Interest Rates, Credit or FX Derivatives
- Solid ability to work with both business and technical teams to produce functional and non functional requirements
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience of working in strategic and tactical environments
- Experience of data services would be highly advantageous
- Experience of currently regulations such as Dodd Frank would be highly advantageous
- Very delivery focused and excellent communication
Please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com