This job is no longer available
Do you live in South East London?
Are you looking to teach in your local area??
Randstad Education is looking for Primary Teachers for the brand new academic Year to cover a wide range of day to day and long term positions. The positions we have available vary from covering day to day sickness, PPA, pre planned courses and other absence to longer term positions covering long term sickness, maternity, fixed term contracts (from between half a term and a full academic year) and permanent contracts. There are both full time and part time positions available as well as job shares and flexible contracts. If you are interested in working as a supply teacher please contact us to discuss the type of contract that will suit you best.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience a wide range of schools and have the flexibility of working when you want to work as little as half a day a week to 5 days a week.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please send a 10 year history CV through the correct application channels.
We are registering candidates throughout half term and summer holidays