This job is no longer available
- Identifying the individual needs of learners ensuring that all learners have an individual learning plan which links to their long term employment goals.
- Continually reviewing our learners progression to ensure that the training continues to meet their identified needs.
- Preparing, delivering and reviewing comprehensive lesson plans for all sessions, that address the training needs of the group including basic literacy, numeracy, language and other social / employability barriers to employment.
- Actively gaining feedback from learners and other sources, reviewing & improving curriculum content accordingly.
- Engaging and motivating both individuals and learner groups to increase retention.
- Completing all of the necessary administration e.g. reviews, timesheets, ILP's, LRS determined by external and internal requirements in line with contractual deadlines.
- Working with colleagues / hosts to assist learners progression towards qualifications, and movement into employment.
- Roles may vary in some detail between sites and flexibility is a prime requirement of staff.