This job is no longer available
Primary school in Enfield is looking for a teacher to KS2 teacher to start in September on perm basis. This school will require the successful teacher to have key stage two experience, up to date knowledge of the national curriculum and recent teaching experience in a key stage two setting.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Aleksandra Olszewska on 02074006035 or email your CV
Randstad Education also handles a range of other Supply Teaching jobs & vacancies in North West London.
Recommend a friend and receive £100 for each person that successfully completes 20 days of work for us.