This job is no longer available
Randstad Education Southampton is looking for Special Needs teachers to work in Southampton Schools in particiular a lovely Special Needs school on the outskirts of Southampton is looking for supply teachers for their bank staff for varied day to day supply roles covering generalist subjects for secondary learners with MLD & a high porportion of austim special needs experience working with SEN learners is required.
Successful candidates will have an ability to manage challenging behaviour and work with individual behaviour plans and have patience and a passion for child development. A background in teaching core subjects would be beneficial, although applications are being sought from candidates with experience of delivering PHSE subjects.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Recommend a friend and receive £100 for each person that successfully completes 10 days of work for us.