This job is no longer available
A leading Further Education College based in South East London, who are a client of Randstad Education are looking for an Lecturer in Employability. The course starts on the 10 June and will run up to the 15 July.
You will be:
* Delivering Employability skills from Pre Entry to Entry Level 1 to unemployed adults/young people
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support for students across college
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the learning experience for the students
The successful candidate for the Lecturer in Employability will have:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE, DTLLS or Cert ED.
* Experience in teaching the Employability skills modules.
If you feel you have all of the above then please apply now!
Randstad Education is a Quality Mark awarded Agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks