This job is no longer available
Teaching & Tutoring within Prisons in Cambridgeshire & Norfolk - Various posts
We are currently recruiting for a number Prisons throughout East Anglia (Cambs, Norfolk & Suffolk). We have the following roles available:
- Construction Technician / Cover Tutor - Full-time & Permanent
- Functional Skills Curriculum Manager - Full-time & Permanent
- Deputy Education Manager - Full-time & Permanent
- Carpentry Tutor - Full-time & Permanent
- Barbering Tutor - Full-time & Permanent
- Maths Tutor - Part-time & Permanent
- Vocational Highways Tutor - Full-time & Permanent
- English Tutor - Full-time & Fixed Term
- Cover Supervisor - Full-time & Fixed Term
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find Permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of Prisons, Schools and Academies throughout Cambridgeshire. We have a number of them looking to recruit Maths for positions that start immediately.
Candidates will need to identify the needs of the learners and ensure that all learners have an individual learning plan that links to their employment goals. They will need to prepare, deliver and review comprehensive lesson plans for all sessions.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact the team in our Cambridge office on 01223 368836
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks