This job is no longer available
Connex Education are hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants across Birmingham and Nottingham.
Connex are a reputable and established Recruitment company that specialise in placing qualified teaching professionals into local schools. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation that offers excellent training and support.
Working at Connex as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is fun and exciting with its everyday challenges. What our employees love about our company is that we offer a good recruitment training program, a buzzing sales floor and our management team (whether it's the MD, Branch Manager or Senior Recruitment Consultant) is always on hand to offer help and advice. We pride ourselves for having an open and honest culture where employees feel valued and play an integral part of the team. Trainee Recruitment Consultants need to be ambitious and resilient, our top performers are not phased by rejection and put the hours in to reap the rewards.
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
* Communicating with candidates and clients
* Running your own desk with a specific client base and geographical location
* Interviewing successful candidates for vacancies in schools
* Regular client visits
* Placing job advertisements to attract the best teaching staff
* Developing new business relationships through cold calling, lead generation and networking
To be successful in the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role you will have previously worked in telesales as a sales advisor, telesales operative, account manager or in a business development role for at least 6 months.
In return we offer:
* Basic Salary £16k - £18k with OTE of £20k - 45k
* Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme
* Annual holiday target
* 23 days holiday which increases year on year after 2 years service
* Long service rewards, including shopping vouchers, days out, Friday treats
* Casual wear Monday to Friday - that's right, no more ironing shirts!
Please note Trainee Recruitment Consultant working hours are 7.30am - 6pm during term time and 9am - 5pm in the holidays.
The job and our culture is not for everyone, but for those it works for, they've never looked back.
You can find out more by going onto our website and looking at our Recruitment careers video. To apply for this role please click apply now and register as "New User" on our careers site.