This job is no longer available
IT Support Analyst - Energy Sector
A global energy company have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join a large team to provide 1st and 2nd level technical support to users.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of IT Helpdesk and/or IT Service Desk experience. In addition it is essential that candidates have sufficient experience within full time IT phone support in a large organisation and ideally within IT and/or the Energy sector. Candidates will be expected to be articulate, proactive and very dedicated to fulfilling user's expectations and requirements.
- IT Support Analyst and Service Desk experience within either IT or the Energy sector
- Experience of 1st and 2nd level technical support to users
- Working experience of Windows 7
- Working knowledge of Office 2010/365
- Outlook, Citrix and VPN experience
- MS Active Directory and Exchange user administration experience
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role as part of a pivotal team within one of the leading energy companies in Europe. Please apply for immediate consideration. This is an urgent role with applications closing today (29th May).
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com