This job is no longer available
“Connex Education is in business to deliver quality, affordable staffing solutions within the education sector.”
Established in 1998, Connex Education has grown rapidly and is now one of the UK’s market leaders within the supply of educational staff. Unlike many other agencies, Connex works exclusively in the education sector ensuring we have a stringent focus on the needs of our schools and staff and a thorough understanding of the education sector.
Key Stage 2 specialist teacher wanted
Are you confident that you can create a fun learning environment in Key Stage 2?
We are looking for an inspirational teacher with excellent knowledge and expertise in the core subjects. Whose priorities are the maintenance of high standards of attainment as well as a wider involvement in school life. If you are capable of challenging children through making learning fun, then Connex want to hear from you TODAY!
This is a large primary school on two sites. Almost all of the pupils are of white British heritage. A quarter of the pupils have special educational needs which are just above the national average.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is a highly capable classroom practitioner (NQTs welcome)
• has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• is able to motivate and inspire, supporting and promoting the vision and ethos of the school
• is keen to develop professional expertise
• is creative, flexible and has a sense of humour
• Endless energy, imagination and initiative
Telephone: 02476 633 334
Register your interest: http://www.connex-education.com/register-with-us/
Come and register with one of the most successful education supply agencies in the country.