B2B Sales Executive - Full time or Part time
This is an exciting opportunity for a B2B Sales Executive to progress their career by joining an award-winning company, operating in the online payments and charity sector.
This innovative and rapidly growing company are looking for an experienced and motivated B2B Sales Executive, to become part of their successful team.
As a B2B Sales Executive you will be working mainly on the telephone and via email, within a friendly office environment. You will be responsible for maximising the sales of their service to potential UK charity customers.
There are several opportunities for recent graduates and trainees available with this employer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with influential decision makers at UK charities and building relationships with them
- You will be expected to meet time bound sales targets and will be regularly monitored
- Follow-up cold and warm leads; a new business mentality is required
- Previous sales experience gained within a B2B environment
- Excellent, refined communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport and relationships early, using a consultative selling style
- Highly customer focused, professional and sales driven
- Self-motivated, resilient, driven and results orientated
- Keen to work within close-knit team
- £20,000 basic salary
- Uncapped OTE
- £20k-£30k pa is realistic
- Monthly commission
- Commission on every sale
- The prospect and opportunity of progressing to Sales Manager within two years
- £50 on your birthday (after three months service)