Travel Sales Consultant
Did you know Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries? Our worldwide growth gives our team of travel sales consultants extraordinary careers and we are always looking for new sales people to become part of our success story.
Here in the UK, we have an exciting range of travel brands from those specialising in adventure travel to our global corporate businesses. We offer an excellent range of benefits, including fast-track leadership programmes, uncapped sales earning potential, discounted personal training, free financial consultations, a company pension scheme, tax-free bikes, global conferences and more. This is why we've featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For' for nine years.
We're currently seeking intrepid travellers and proven sales professionals for travel sales consultant opportunities across Central and South West London. Your core role will be to use your airfare expertise and destination knowledge to design incredible trips for your clients. By joining a global travel company, you'll receive comprehensive training before you begin your full-time career.
Why Join Our Team of Travel Sales Consultants?
Flight Centre is industry renowned for its supportive flat-management structure, career progression opportunities, uncapped commission structure (which makes our team some of the highest earners in the industry) and social scene. We also offer our team of travel sales consultants an exciting range of benefits, including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future business leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
We have also achieved the following:
- Featured in The Sunday Times "100 Best Companies To Work For" for eight years
- Featured in the "Best Workplaces in the UK 2013"
- Recipient of special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes
What Are We Looking For?
Before applying, please check that you meet our selection criteria:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is also an essential ingredient. We have a realm of career opportunities available in the UK and overseas. As the company continues to grow, we want your career to grow with us.
To apply, please complete the form below and we'll be in touch in the next few days.