This job is no longer available
Inclusion Manager - Bexley, Kent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry primary school based in Bexley, Kent.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The primary school are looking for an Inclusion Manager to join this successful, welcoming and friendly team. The school is on a positive and successful journey to becoming a good school and there is a strong leadership team in place to ensure the achievement of all pupils. There is strong community involvement and support which is crucial to the school's success. Parents / carers from part of the daily school life through participation in assemblies stay and play sessions for early years foundation stage and parent / carer evenings and forums and as parent / carer volunteers.
The school is accessible to public transport links and there is parking available.
The school has a diverse student population and all children are driven to succeed. They are empowered to be the best that they can by being given exciting and challenging learning opportunities. The behaviour at the school is outstanding and the pupils are keen and eager to learn.
As an experienced Inclusion Manager you will assist the Headteacher in ensuring inclusive practice is developed to promote the highest standards of pupil achievement for all.
- As a member of the school leadership team, be involved in planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the school curriculum through the school development plan.
- To undertake the duties of a class teacher.
- To support class teachers to assess and identify the needs of any pupils with barriers to learning or who are at risk of underachieving for example those with SEN, EAL and Gifted and Talented pupils.
- Leading and managing teaching and non-teaching staff - specifically Learning Support Assistants and the Learning Mentor.
- As part of the Senior Management Team, identify staff training needs and implement, coordinate and lead INSET in relation to Inclusive Practice.
In return for your hard work the school offers a supportive senior leadership team and a sociable and welcoming teaching team. Your application will be managed by a dedicated specialist leadership consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to apply for the permanent position.