This job is no longer available
We have an exciting opportunity for a Remuneration Consultant to join our Group HR team on a 12 month fixed-term contract basis to cover maternity. The Remuneration Consultant will pro-actively partner the business and HR to provide a strategic specialist service covering all matters of remuneration and associated governance, regulation grading and role profiling, ensuring compliance with group remuneration principles.
• Broad knowledge of reward and performance management.
• Deep knowledge of one or more specialisms within the function (such as sales incentives, investment management or performance management), acting as business expert.
• Comprehensive modelling, presentation and analysis skills.
• The ability to guide, challenge and influence senior HR and business customers effectively.
• Experience of delivery-focused compensation management and design.
• Familiarity with the regulatory and governance issues facing remuneration in a regulated environment (ideally Financial Services).
• Strong practical experience of market pay data.
• Good understanding of job evaluation methodology
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience then we would be delighted to hear from you
Legal & General
The Legal & General Group is a FTSE 100 company and one of the best known and most highly respected financial services companies in the UK.
In 2012 Legal & General was named by the Sunday Times as one of the best big companies to work for, so it will come as no surprise that we can offer talented individuals a wide range of opportunities across various business areas, and an exceptional career environment.