This job is no longer available
Connex Education are looking to hire talented Sales people to join our city cebntre offices as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Are you a proven Sales professional looking for a change of direction? If the answer is yes and you have at least 6 months commission based sales experience (including mobile phone Sales, telesales, electronic Sales, retail Sales and direct Sales) then please read on!
Working at Connex Education is fun and exciting with its everyday challenges. What our employees love about our company is that we offer a good sales training program, a buzzing sales floor and an open and honest culture where employees feel valued and play an integral part of the team.
Our commission scheme is second to none!
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Communicating with candidates and clients
- Running your own desk with a specific client base and geographical location
- Interviewing successful candidates for vacancies in schools
- Regular client visits
- Placing job advertisements to attract the best teaching staff
- Developing new business relationships through cold calling, lead generation and networking
We look for candidates who are resilient, hardworking and above all who want to take ownership of what they do and achieve. At Connex, results speak for themselves and our consultants achieve through hard work and a positive attitude. We are looking for driven Sales professionals looking for a long term career and not just another job. Only candidates who have the drive to succeed and a positive attitude will be considered.
In return we offer:
- Basic Salary £16k - £18k with OTE of £23k - 45k
- Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Annual holiday target
- 23 days holiday which increases year on year after 2 years service
- Long service rewards, including shopping vouchers, days out, Friday treats
- Casual wear Monday to Friday - that's right, no more ironing shirts!
To apply you must have 5 A-C GCSEs (or equivalent). For more info please have a look at our careers video on our website.
Core Working Hours are 7.30am - 6pm during term time and 9am - 5pm in the holidays.