IT Support/ Assistant Devloper
Connex Education are looking to hire an Assistant Developer/ IT Support to work in our Birmingham City Centre office.
Connex Education are a forward thinking innovative company with offices based across the United Kingdom. As a recruitment agency we operate within the education sector, supplying Schools across the country with high quality supply teaching and teaching support staff; included in the International Top 250 Report, you will be working for a well established career minded company.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking for their second role in IT as you will be required to assist the existing Development and IT Support Team.`
To apply you will require:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience to work with the following skill set: VS2012, SQL Server, C SHARP, .Net, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, documentation writing, SQL, XML
- Some knowledge of Wordpress and PHP.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Strong passion for technology
We are looking for a self-motivated IT professional with a passion to learn. You will be working in a fast paced, challenging environment so only people capable of logical thinking and problem solving need apply.
In return you will benefit from:
- Basic Salary £18k - £20k
- 23 days holiday which increases year on year after 2 years service
- Long service rewards
- Casual wear Monday to Friday
- Life scheme
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm