Test Manager - Investment Banking - London
Test Manager, London, Investment Banking, £550-650 per day
Our Tier 1 investment banking client in London urgently requires a Test Manager, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £550-650 per day.
The successful Test Manger will meet the following requirements:
- Test Management experience ideally within Front, Middle and Back office functions
- Experience of Regulatory projects e.g Dodd Frank/EMIR is essential
- Recent Investment Banking experience is required
- The management of SIT and UAT
- Strong stakeholder management
- An understanding of investment banking products
- Co-ordination with off-shore test teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: Testing, QA, UAT, SIT, Investment Banking, Dodd Frank, Regulatory Reporting, EMIR, Management, Test Manager, QA Manager, Programme, Agile, Front office, Quality Centre, Middle Office, Back Office, Fixed Income, Clearing, Credit, Rates, FX
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com