This job is no longer available
Documentation Assistant - London - Banking - £20 - £22 per hour, Three days a week
Our Client, a major bank, is currently looking for a Documentation Assistant to replace a clerical member who will be taking maternity leaver for a period of twelve months, to work in their London Office.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- General knowledge of Corporate/Global Banking, and the associated products available to clients.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Ability to manage own workflow
- Learn various IT systems associated with the role
The successful Documentation Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- reviewing credit applications for global banking clients (in terms of documentation and security items)
- completing a full reconciliation of security & documentation items prior to credit applications being submitted Corporate Credit and Risk department.
- liasing with Relationship Managers/Associates to resolve issues found
- liasing with different areas of the bank in connection with this process
- query resolution
The successful Documentation Assistant will be paid up to £22 per hour, please note that this position is three days a week.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please confirm that you are happy to be represented exclusively by Orgtel for the Actuarial Analyst position.
Please also attach your latest c.v in .doc format.
Key words: Documentation Assistant, London, Banking, Part time, reviewing
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com