This job is no longer available
Nursery in Hadlow
A small Kent - based nursery group is looking for an enthusiastic nursery manager to join its Hadlow setting. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team! The nursery group is run by caring, committed people; all parents themselves, who love what they do!
As manager you will be expected to:
- Manage the day to day running of the nursery, including finances
- Ensure that all children receive stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Manage staffing rotas
The manager should be experienced, enthusiastic and motivated.
- NVQ Level 3 / NNEB or a nationally recognised level three early years qualification e.g. Cache /BtEC diploma
- Have experience of leading a nursery setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework and requirements
- Qualified to Early Years Professional Status (EYPS )
- Hold recent Safeguarding training
- Hold a valid paediatric first aid / food hygiene certificate
- Experience of effectively supervising, motivating and leading a team
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be "hands-on" in the day-to-day running of the nursery
- Financial experience such as budgeting and profit & loss
For more information about the nursery manager role at Hadlow, Kent, and job description contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV