This job is no longer available
Deputy Nursery Manager
Nursery in Meopham
A small Kent - based nursery group is looking for an enthusiastic nursery manager to join its Meopham setting. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team! The nursery group is run by caring, committed people; all parents themselves, who love what they do!
As a Deputy Manager you will be expected:
- To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
- To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
The Deputy Manager should be experienced, enthusiastic and motivated.
There are continual opportunities for professional development, and there will be a clear induction processes.
- NVQ Level 3 / NNEB or a nationally recognised level three early years qualification e.g. Cache /BtEC diploma
- Have experience in a nursery setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework and requirements
- Qualified to Early Years Professional Status (EYPS )
- Hold recent Safeguarding training
- Hold a valid paediatric first aid / food hygiene certificate
- Good sense of humour and willingness to be "hands-on" in the day-to-day running of the nursery
For more information about the deputy nursery manager role at Meopham, Kent and job description contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV