This job is no longer available
Room Leader NVQ Level 3
Nursery in Gillingham
A small Kent - based nursery group is looking for an enthusiastic room leader to join its Gillingham setting. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team! The nursery group is run by caring, committed people; all parents themselves, who love what they do!
All room leaders are given responsibility, and take pride in their areas and rooms. Room leaders aspire to be the best that they can be, offering a wide range of experiences and skills that they each employ in their daily work with our children.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be very friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic. They will be expected to work in partnership with parents and carers to prove the best environment for our children.
There are continual opportunities for professional development, and there will be a clear induction processes.
Key Duties of Room Leader, Gillingham
- Ensure Smooth and efficient running of designated room in line with EYFS and Ofsted
- Fulfill Key person responsibilities and ensure others fulfill theirs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed appropriately.
Requirements for the role of Room Leader, Gillingham
- Experience of working in an Early Years setting.
- Be committed to a career within early childcare
- Possess an NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Take pride in your work!
For more information about the role of Room Leader at the nursery in Gillingham contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV