Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, £250-350PD
Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, Banking, AML/Sanctions/Bribery £250-350 PER DAY
A leading bank in theMidlandsis currently looking for a Financial crime analyst with good experience of AML/Sanctions and Bribery risk on a contract basis paying a daily rate of £250 - 350 per day, on a 6 month rolling contract.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Strong experience with AML, Sanctions and Bribery risk
- Experience with managing the production of management information on highest risk customers and the Financial Crime Customer Risk Assessment Model to support senior management of Highest Risk
- Good technical knowledge of Financial Crime / AML Procedural/Product/Specialist knowledge
- Has assisted in managing the customer risk assessment strategy, including processes and methodologies for the management
- Proven reporting experience within Financial crime risk
- Work collaboratively with others in Financial Crime Risk to ensure a holistic approach to the management of financial crime risks
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com