This job is no longer available
Connex Education is looking for experienced Telesales Executives to start long term career in Education Recruitment.
Do you want to be in control of what you earn and be rewarded with a generous uncapped commission scheme? Why not work in Recruitment! We are looking for candidates with Telesales experience to join our training program in Warrington City Centre.
We are a reputable and established Recruitment company that specialise in placing qualified teaching professionals into local schools. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation that offers excellent training and support.
Working at Connex as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is fun and exciting with its everyday challenges. What our employees love about our company is that we offer a good recruitment training program and a buzzing sales floor. We pride ourselves for having an open and honest culture where employees feel valued and play an integral part of the team.
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Communicating with candidates and clients
- Running your own desk with a specific client base and geographical location
- Interviewing successful candidates for vacancies in schools
- Regular client visits
- Placing job advertisements to attract the best teaching staff
- Developing new business relationships through cold calling, lead generation and networking
To be successful in the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role you will have previously worked in Telesales as a sales advisor, Telesales Executive, account manager or in a business development role for at least 6 months. Alternatively graduates with any sales experience will also be considered.
In return we offer:
- Basic Salary £16k - £18k with OTE of £23k - 45k
- Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Annual holiday target
- 23 days holiday which increases year on year after 2 years service
- Long service rewards, including shopping vouchers, days out, Friday treats
- Casual wear Monday to Friday - that's right, no more ironing shirts!
Please note Trainee Recruitment Consultant working hours are 7.30am - 6pm during term time and 9am - 5pm in the holidays.
You can find out more by going onto our website and looking at our Recruitment careers video. To apply for this role please click apply now and register as "New User" on our careers site.