This job is no longer available
This company operates both locally and internationally in various sectors of expertise. In this role you will be working alongside a very Senior Director, an industry veteran with over 24 years of experience, with a primary focus on private equity houses, fund management firms and hedge funds. People who have worked under this individual over the years have usually become very successful recruiters in their own right, with many now running their own rapidly growing consultancies. This is a rare chance to work directly with a top performing executive who will share his knowledge, skills, experience, as well as all of his contacts with you.
You will be taking over a warm desk and will be given lots of work by this Director which will allow you to make commission very early on in your career. However, over time you will be taught how to develop your own business relationships and ultimately you will be expected to build and run your own business within the business.
* Hard-working, money-driven, hungry for success
* Intellectual with ability to pick up things very quickly
* Self-motivated and able to self-direct
* Confident and ready to be challenged
* Someone who thinks outside of the box and is able to recognise new opportunities
* Basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000
* 1st year on target earning of £40,000 - £45,000
* Challenging, faced-paced environment
* Professional training
* Fast career progression