This job is no longer available
FATCA Project Manager - Banking - London - £600-750/day
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are currently looking for a FATCA Project Manager to work in their London office on a long term contract basis.
The successful FATCA Project Manager candidate will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of FATCA regulations and business impacts (essential)
- Experience of setting up, managing and delivering a global FATCA programme (important). Note: Project is already in delivery but requires stronger rigour and project-programme management
- Proven track record in managing large multi-location projects in an international investment bank including:
- Managing risk and resolving issues
- Tracking and managing expenditure
- Managing people day to day
- Managing distributed teams
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then please apply for the FATCA Project Manager role immediately.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com