This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT
Due to growth, a global investment bank requires a Project Manager with an excellent experience within the front office and a regulatory background to play a pivotal role within a delivery team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working within the front office and have solid experience of regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR and FATCA, within Investment Banking. The role will require the Project Manager to be very delivery focused when working on regulatory projects and to execute multiple lines of business within a delivery function centred around clients. It is essential to be hands on and understand external regulation in relation to data and have an excellent track record with managing and influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent Project Management experience from an Investment Banking background within the front office
- Extensive and consistent delivery track record of working within regulatory IT and regulatory reporting
- Expert knowledge of regulations including Dodd Frank, EMIR and FATCA
- Extensive data experience including data remediation and reference data
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience of working within large IT investment banking projects
Please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com