This job is no longer available
Are you a Qualified Reception Teacher?
100% committed to teaching?
Looking for an amazing opportunity?
We are looking to appoint on behalf of a multi-faith Primary School which opened in 2011 based in North West Birmingham for a Reception Teacher starting in September 2013. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher to aid in the continued growth of this school.
You will be welcomed into a school that is committed to academic excellence. These aspirations will be underpinned by the practice of faith-inspired values of humility, service, compassion, self-discipline, forgiveness, love and creativity.
- Hold a UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE/GTP)
- Good standard of GCSE's (Maths and English)
- Have a sound knowledge of the curriculum
- Committed to student progression
- Inspirational to a new generation of children
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunities for professional development
- School laptop
- Childcare vouchers
- Working with supportive parents, carers and the community
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. Successful Teachers will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check being undertaken before the position commences.
To be a part of this amazing opportunity, contact Tracy Wisdom on 0800 731 8883 or