This job is no longer available
Training and Communications Manager - Banking - London - £550-650/day
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are currently looking for a Training and Communications Manager to work in their London office on a long-term contract basis.
Purpose of the role:
Ensure that training and communications across the GBM FATCA programme is properly planned and managed and that GBM specific content is defined and provided to local training partners. Accountable for the delivery of all aspects of training and communications for the programme globally.
The successful Training and Communications Manager will have the following:
- Extensive experience as a Training/Communications Manager within Financial Services, ideally Investment Banking
- Significant experience of developing and delivering training strategies and plans, including resource planning, across multiple project streams and multiple geographies
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into agreed detailed training plans
- Have extensive experience in design of training course content and accompanying supporting materials
- Have extensive experience in classroom system training delivery in global environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Experience with authoring and or implementing elearning
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then please apply for the Training and Communications Manager position immediately
training, communications, elearning, delivery, requirements, banking, london, internal communications, external communications, regulatory, FATCA
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com