This job is no longer available
An enthusiastic KS2 teacher is required for an inviting primary school in Derbyshire. The post is an on-going role and the school are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
The role involves covering PPA throughout the KS2 department. You will be expected to work 2.5 days per week, however the school may require additional days to cover planned absences. You will be expected to complete the full teaching cycle including occasional planning, delivery of engaging lessons as well as marking work. A creative subject specialism would be advantageous but not essential.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
• Full QTS
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Primary teaching experience within the past 2 years
In Return Connex Offer
• Experienced dedicated consultants for ongoing support
• Comprehensive briefings on all schools & assignments
• Daily and long term vacancies to suit your needs
To apply for this position please contact Carly Jones on 0115 824 3001 or email an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com.