This job is no longer available
SEN Education Support Worker required for a permanent job in Doncaster commencing September 2013.
Randstad Education is the UK's market leading education recruiter; we have been matching teachers and support staff to schools for almost 20 years.
- Full time permanent position
- Based in Doncaster
- Students 11- 16 years
- Previous experience of working with children in an educational setting is required
- Applications welcomed from candidates who have coaching experience
- Expertise in working with ASD, SEBD and MLD students and challenging behavior would be an advantage
- Must be committed to working as part of a team to raise pupils' achievement.
- New education provision for pupils with challenging behavior and SEN
- The center will have a caring philosophy and a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
- The centre will strive to provide strategies, support and solutions to some of the most difficult challenges involving young people
- Working closely with the local authority and professional bodies the centre will aim is to ensure that each pupils is educated in a manner which suits their individual needs
- The centre will provide the full national curriculum and vocation courses including construction, motor vehicle maintenance and hair and beauty.
Pupils attending the centre will suffer from;
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Social, Emotional and Difficulties
- Moderate learning difficulties
All applicants will be required to undertake a new DBS check.