Nursery Teacher - Fulham, London
Independent Outstanding Nursery
Recruiting Nursery Teachers for a traditionally run nursery located in Fulham. This school provides a warm and welcoming environment in which children are nurtured, motivated and eager to learn. The nursery places a great emphasis on creativity and self-expression where children are encouraged to display kindness and respect for one another and thus lay the foundations of good manners and sociability. This is a permanent role starting in August.
The nursery ensures that all children benefit from varied and well-directed early learning opportunities through their involvement in a wide range of practical and educational activities. This is supplemented with the support of one-to-one teaching directed at each child's specific educational requirements and wellbeing. This nursery was established in 1992. It caters for children aged 3 months - 5 years old.
Requirements for Nursery Teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development (0-5 years)
- Must be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- At least two years work experience in a nursery setting
- Responsibility of key children, being a key carer and all that these duties involve
- Montessori training and qualification to level 3 as a minimum
- Experience of working with Montessori and EYFS curriculum
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated early years professional with a commitment to providing quality child care provision, please apply.
For more information please contact Catherine at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV to catherine.o'