This job is no longer available
Relationship Manager - Investment Banking
A global investment bank are currently looking to hire a Relationship Manager with excellent experience managing relationships within large IT investment banking functions.
The successful candidate will have a prove track record of managing relationships across numerous functions within investment banking including asset classes, global banking, front and back office and regulatory teams. In addition it will be necessary to work closely with technical specialists such as development and technical teams and liaise with heads of business and senior management. Furthermore, candidates must have the ability to translate business requirements into relevant business solutions.
Essential Experience Required.
- Proven and recent experience managing relationships across asset classes within investment banking
- Excellent ability to work and build relationships with both IT and business functions including front office, back office, regulatory businesses, technical teams and developers
- Must have worked in a change environment
- Experience of working within senior management and contributing to steering committees
- Strong project experience, ideally project methodologies such as PMP/Prince
- Very strong analytical experience and very delivery focused
- Any experience of infrastructure would be highly advantageous
If you meet the above requirements please apply to the position for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com