This job is no longer available
Administrator required for a permanent job in an education setting in Doncaster commencing September 2013.
Randstad Education is the UK's market leading education recruiter; we have been matching teachers and support staff to schools for almost 20 years.
- Full time permanent position
- Based in Doncaster
- To provide administrative and secretarial Support to the centre
- At least 2 years experience working in school/college environment is required welcomed from candidates who have coaching experience
- GCSE Grade A-C in English Language, RSA Stage 2 Typing/Word Processing or equivalent (City & Guilds) essential
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, IT Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel) and strong organisation skills.
- New education provision for pupils with challenging behavior and SEN
- The center will have a caring philosophy and a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
- The centre will strive to provide strategies, support and solutions to some of the most difficult challenges involving young people
- Working closely with the local authority and professional bodies the centre will aim is to ensure that each pupils is educated in a manner which suits their individual needs
- The centre will provide the full national curriculum and vocation courses including construction, motor vehicle maintenance and hair and beauty.
Pupils attending the centre will suffer from;
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Social, Emotional and Difficulties
- Moderate learning difficulties
All applicants will be required to undertake a new DBS check.