This job is no longer available
Regulatory Project Manager - Banking - London - £500-750/day
Our client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, are currently looking for a Regulatory Project Manager to work in their London office on a long term contract basis.
The successful Regulatory Project Manager candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of the key regulatory programmes and their practical impact on client data management including FATCA, DFA Reporting, DFA EBC rules, HKMA reporting, OTC Clearing and EMIR is preferable.
- Needs to have PM experience in BOTH Business Change and Technology Change
- Good overall knowledge of Client interface onboarding and associated processes within an investment bank
- Proven track record in managing large multi-location projects in an international investment bank including:
- Managing risk and resolving issues
- Tracking and managing expenditure
- Managing people day to day
- Managing distributed teams
If you are interested and meet the above requirements then please apply for the Regulatory Project Manager role immediately.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com