This job is no longer available
Randstad Education are looking for a History Teacher to join a large secondary school based in the Benfleet area of Essex.
Randstad Education is the market leader in consultancies for the education industry in the UK, and here at the Chelmsford branch we provide jobs across the county of Essex, in Primary, Secondary and Special Needs education.
Our client school is looking to strengthen its History department from September 2013 on a full-time basis for at least a term, with the possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate.
Basic requirements of the roles are as follows:
* Qualified Teacher Status, PGCE etc., NQTs will be also be considered
* Sound knowledge of the History curriculum
* Be responsible for teaching in key stages 3, 4, & possibly 5.
* There will also be an opportunity for the successful candidates to contribute to the busy extra-curricular life, and to support the distinctive ethos, of the school.
* A good team ethic and solid behavioural management abilities
Working through Randstad Education, you will receive competitive rates of pay, as well as tailored Continual Professional Development, and reward and recognition. You will receive advice on promotion and career progression, and we also have links around the world through our unique "Teach Anywhere" brand.
To hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in teaching, please forward your CV in confidence .