This job is no longer available
Permanent Primary Teachers KS 1 and 2
Commencing: September 2013
Are you looking for career progression in September or a new opportunity as a primary school school teacher? Capita are proactively recruiting for vacancies in September and are looking for highly qualified and experienced Primary Teachers. We currently have vacancies in academies, maintained schools and the independent sector.
Capita is looking for primary teachers of Key Stage 1 and 2 to fill multiple permanent vacancies across Liverpool.To apply for this post as a primary school teacher you should be dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated; a teacher with a passion for inspiring young people across all key stages to exceed expectations. Please get in contact if you wish to discuss your options.
You must be capable of:
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice with regard to attendance, appearance, punctuality, behaviour, etc.
- Ensuring students have opportunities to gain self confidence through supported opportunities including risk taking and independent learning.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher, PGCE or GTP
- Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation
- An ability to lead students in your specialist skills areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information about primary school teacher roles or to discuss possible options please contact Catherine O'Leary at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV to catherine.o'